Sunday, March 13, 2011

University Application: Additional Information

Honorable University Admission Staff,
 
     Not sure if you have ever heard of the girl who began dunking NBA height basketball nets at the age of four. She goes to undeveloped countries to cure diseases with her healing hands. She goes swimming in the frigidly cold Arctic Ocean on a regular Sunday. She goes to school five days of the week and meets with the worlds diplomats in her spare time. If you haven't already heard of this amazing girl, you should be honored that she is writing this letter to you.
     I have won every award show that has aired on television. I can sing. I can dance. I can fly. The greatest minds that have passed away such as Albert Einstein came to me for help. Not to mention, I discussed the African American civil rights movement with Martin Luther King. I did this all as well before the age of four.
     I have been honored with the Nobel Peace Prize in every category possible. I'll list them just in case you are not aware, physics, chemistry, medicine, literature, and for work in peace. I have been honored with a key to the city, Penticton. I have been honored with breakfast made my lovely mom everyday of the week.
     In the morning, I cycled around Paris with Lance Armstrong. In the afternoon, I ate a late brunch with the Obama family. By nightfall, I had recorded a new song with Drake and Eminem. By midnight, I had finished singing my new song after Lady Gaga had opened for me at the concert.
    I can hack anyone in this world. I can type four thousands words per minute. I can change what mother nature wishes. I can scale the treacherous Mount Everest in a record day and that without frostbite.I can write four blogs for English in less than four hours.
     I know. I'm a super human. Take this opportunity to accept me and make your school the best in the world.

Thank you,

Armandeep Sidhu

No comments:

Post a Comment